Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A quick taste of Melbourne

 Hey friends!  Every time I set out to start this blog something comes up.  So I am just going to write it out very quickly!  The first morning we woke up in Melbourne we had a beautiful taste of the city at the Preston Markets. 
 Nutella Croissant?  Yes, Please!  You don't have to ask me twice!
 Cafe Lucchini knows how to do croissants!
 These were the most amazing little donut type balls.  I snacked on them all day long!  Yum!
 Box turns!  The trams run in the middle of the street and in order to make a right hand turn you get into the far left lane! 
 The city truly is beautiful!

 Of course we found a park for the kiddies to play at!
 Fun swings!
Matt made friends with some birds, sharing our sandwiches with them.

I'll be back later with more from Melbourne!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment