Sunday, April 14, 2013

Our Cabin!


 Hey Friends!  Sorry I've been a bit M.I.A. this past week.  I have had a terrible time staying healthy this year.  In 8 years of marriage, Matt has never seen me so sick!  Hopefully I'm better for ever!  We'll pick up right where we left off in my last blog.  We had just arrived in Melbourne over the Easter weekend.
 The kids were SO excited when we finally arrived at our cabin.  They loved their bunk beds.
 After driving for what seemed like hours, we finally found a place that was open for dinner.  Their Easter decor was a little off putting (hanging bunnies), but there was free kids entertainment so it was a win!
 They girls were transformed into butterflies and they ate their pasta like champs!



 Back at the cabin, it was time for bed! 

Goodnight, sweet little butterflies!

Enjoy today!

I'll be back tomorrow with our Melbourne adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment