Monday, April 22, 2013

Egg n' spoon

Hey Friends!  Lucky for us, the Easter Bunny remembered that we were traveling and he delivered our eggs to the caravan park!  Our cabin was filled with brightly colored eggs and 3 little chicks that were holding chocolate eggs :)


The kids had so much fun hunting for their eggs.

Olli had a blast crawling around while the girls hunted.
I found a special egg of my own.  Cadburry egg n' spoon...oh my goodness!  This was amazing.  A super easy way to eat a Cadburry Cream Egg...because you all know that I lick the middle out first!  Why not use a spoon!  Genius!
On a special Easter drive we took we saw the home of Vegemite!  I wish I could take a tour!
 
We are hosting play group over here today.  Destiny is ecstatic because she hasn't been to play group in a while now that she's in school.  Looking forward to seeing many friends!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment