Monday, June 7, 2010

a beginning and an end

Today has been a tad emotional for me. At moments I have felt like busting out in loud cries and tears...demonstrated by Addi in the picture below. ha!


Here is the end of my beautiful roses in my beautiful front yard...that after tomorrow will no longer be mine. I find myself getting sentimental over silly things...and not so silly things. It tugged at my heart when Matt gave the girls their LAST bath in this house. Silly as it my be, I found myself sad at the LAST time vacuuming and the LAST time setting out the trash to be collected. I think tomorrow will be especially difficult as I make the LAST turn of the key.
Here are the movers...I think we ended up with the movers who were prison release workers and/or people with disabilities. Anyways, it was a "different" bunch to say the least! The moving process seemed to never end. They even packed some of our belongings that were not supposed to be packed. We now realize how much of a blessing our first moving crew was. They did a great job packing us out to Australia.

THE BEGINNING!!! Destiny started preschool today at the sycamore tree preschool. She loved every second of it! She was used to the school and teachers because this is where we have dropped off/picked up the boy I used to nanny.




Destiny jumped right in and started to paint with her teacher, Miss Brown. The whole way home from school Destiny told me all about her day. When I picked her up, she said, "you came back!" haha!


Here it is folks...our empty house. I'm too emotional to write much more...plus Matt has some yummy dessert waiting for me. Let's celebrate! Wine down! We are on to bigger and better!

Enjoy today!
Jill





1 comment:

  1. The ending of something great and the beginning of something greater.....Thank you for sharing your journey with us! Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete