Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hi!

Yesterday was a super lazy day! I loved it! I got up and did my INSANITY workout with my cousin Lili...we sweat our booties off together! :) Then we had a very relaxing day! The girls and I hung out at home all day and enjoyed it so much! We even had cousin Jordi over for a play date! What a blast!

Here's a pic of the beautiful bouquet Destiny picked me a couple days ago!


Here's a pic of the BEST B-DAY party EVER! My cousin's son, Mac turned 10! What a fun party!
Someone taught Destiny and Jordi to put frosting on their noses...hmmm....I wonder who that was!


Destiny and Jori had so much fun playing yesterday morning! The first thing they do when the see each other is embrace with a BIG hug!



I have quite the to-do list today...
yoga - check
get the girls up
dr. appointment
destiny has a play date
command picnic (mandatory fun!)
having a pizza party with Mac and Jordi
hopefully squeezing in some INSANITY!
Enjoy today!
Jill

1 comment:

  1. who would teach children to put frosting on their faces?!?!? Especially at a birthday party! Sheesh! Sounds like the influence of any auntie.... :D

    ReplyDelete