Friday, June 4, 2010

Hi!

Lately I've been thinking much about the things I am going to miss here in Washington state. Among the things I think about are, the mountains, Puget sound, seeing bald eagles soar above, the farmer's market, the base gym (it's free :). One of the things I will miss the most is the flowers. I love how it is green green green year round here! I love the first daffodil that marks the on come of spring. I love the purple lilacs that give my yard a heavenly smell. I just love them all...so many beautiful colors and interesting shapes. I will miss you flowers...but I am looking forward to seeing and learning about all of flowers in Australia.

Here are some of my most recent pictures of the flowers in my life :)





My sister Bekki came for a visit...this is my front yard.

Addi sitting by some flowers in the front yard.

my beautiful pink roses...also in the front yard.


Tulips at Pike's Market in Seattle!
It's time to run because baby Addi is awake from her nap!
Enjoy today!
Jill

P.S. From what I hear Canberra, Australia is like one huge park so I am certain there will be plenty of flowers for me to adore there.

No comments:

Post a Comment