Saturday, June 12, 2010

Like the new BANNER?!

Thanks to the AMAZING, WONDERFUL, SUPER-COOL NICK, I have a new banner! It is everything I could have ever wanted in a banner. I struggled so much just posting the picture of the boomerang and he made this banner in no time flat! He is AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!

Yesterday was an on-the-go type of day! You'll have to turn your head side-ways to see this first picture...it posted funny and I am struggling fixing it...I was at the hospital waiting for my appointment while they raised the flag. Here is a pic of all the men/women standing during the star spangled banner. I started my day off on a patriotic note!


The day continued in a patriotic fashion. As Destiny was on a play date with her buddy Holden (the little boy I used to nanny), Addi and I joined Matt for his command picnic. Here's a pic of Addi (right before she put the rock in her mouth) at Trident Lakes on Bangor Base.
Here are all the guys gathered for a little ceremony. This will be my last command picnic...and I'm not too sad about that! ;)

Here is Destiny, Auntie Lili and her picked some pretty roses to be displayed in the house. This yard is seriously amazing...I love all the roses!



Dusty loves hanging out on the deck here.
In the afternoon we had the opportunity to watch my cousin's kids (we had a sleep over!). This is us on a stroll over to a field to play in. It was a great time to get all the energy out before bed time. Mac and Jordi are so much fun! Mac is so helpful with baby Addi and Jordi and Destiny are two peas in a pod!

Two little monkeys swinging away!
A game of tag broke out...that really wore everyone out for the night! By the end, Mac was telling me to feel his face and guess what temp. he was! ha!




We ended the night with popcorn and The Upside Down Show! Great night!
This morning we had pancakes and blueberries and now we are relaxing! Addi cut a new tooth last night so mommy and daddy are VERY tired! I see a shopping trip and the farmer's market in our future today...should be a good one!
Enjoy today!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment