Friday, February 18, 2011

**Crazy Cousins**

Hello! It's Sunday morning here and I am ready to BLOG!

Yesterday, I forgot to add a photo of a photo collage I made for my Grandfather's funeral. It's difficult to see all the pictures, but you get the drift! It was an honor to be able to put together some pictures of my Grandpa. He was such a special man to me!

When we first arrived in Williston (my home town), My Uncle John, his wife Renee, and my cousins Jenae, Josiah and Caelic stopped by for a visit.

Uncle John playing with baby AddiSue
The big kids played down stairs. They really keep Destiny entertained. She LOVES being with them!
Upstairs, they used the blanket to roll each other up and do a surprise jump on the rolled up kid!

A few days later, we got to celebrate Caelic's Birthday at my Grandma's house in Tioga. We played a few games like "Button Button Who's got the Button" and "Drop the clothespin in the Jar while you are Blindfolded". Classics! It was so much fun!
I made Caelic a "LarryBoy" cake out of cupcakes and Renee made a lovely chocolate cake! Lucky boy, got 2 cakes for his birthday.
My Cousin Mike's baby, Kayleigh stopped over for a visit. She is just darling! Addi and Destiny loved giving her hugs and kisses.


I am so thankful for the wonderful family I have. I love that my kids can grow up knowing their "cousins". These pictures make me want to turn right back around and head back to the States!
As for the here and now: yesterday Matt made me a wonderful chocolate cake all from scratch! It is so delicious!
Today is Sunday so we are off to church (Matt is running the sound) and then we have a neighborhood BBQ for all of the U.S. Embassy people who live in our suburb. It will be nice to meet some new people that live close to us!
I hope you make the best of this day! Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment