Tuesday, February 22, 2011

FAM{ILY}

Good morning (afternoon of yesterday in the states)

Today has started off lovely! The girls and I are headed to Paint n' Play in the park near our house. It's so nice to have 5 parks within walking distance and one with such a wonderful program like Paint n' Play. At the park they set up paint easels, play dough stations, dress ups and so much more! The girls love going to the park!


My pictures are from our trip again:

When we were in the states I had the opportunity to get my hair cut.

Before

After...about 6 or 7 inches off the bottom and a new color! I feel like a whole new person!
The girls and I with my Grandma Ilene. We were lucky enough to spend 3 days at Grandma Ilene's house. I love being there...it's one of the most comfortable places in the world for me. My Grandma keeps it impossibly clean and makes the most delicious meals! I love her to bits :)
While we were visiting Grandma Ilene, Kayleigh cam over for a visit. She is my cousin's baby. She was darling!
Matt fed her the bottle.
Great Grandma read a book to Destiny.
My cousin's daughter Kaylee came over for a visit one day too. Destiny LOVED playing with her!

Addi the gangster!
My parents and the girls.
Uncle Brady!
Grandma Sue reading to Destiny

Grandma Sue and the girls.

Auntie Bekki

Being so far away and seeing those pictures makes me really miss my family! As you can see, we had a lovely visit that was based around spending time with those we love! I feel so blessed to have a wonderful family.
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment