Monday, February 28, 2011

A little giggle

Hello friends!

I thought you all might be up for a little giggle. Below is a picture of the sign above a shop in one of the malls here. The sign displays the shop's name. It makes me giggle every time I pass it. Rumor has it that this mall is closing so I had to get in there and take a picture of the shop before it closes. I hope it makes you giggle a bit too!


Yesterday we went to Paint n' Play at a new park in our area. The girls had a blast (as always). There was painting, play dough, gluing, coloring, dress ups, rice and so much more!

Destiny is our little dare devil...she rides down the slide face first.
Aussie word o' the day: Slippery dip = slide
I have heard moms use the term over and over and it's officially going into my Aussie word dictionary!
We are off to another paint n' play today; crossing our fingers that the rain holds off!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment