Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Helloooooooooooooooo!

Hi Everybody!

How is your day going? Mine started out with a run...I could see my breath! I am NOT happy about that. I really enjoyed having my Summer when all of you Americans were having your winter...I don't think I'm prepared for the opposite! Fall is coming in strong. I hear that the trees are beautiful here in Autumn, but I'm not sure that will make up for the cold.

This morning I received a comic via email from my Uncle John in North Dakota. I liked it so much that I wanted to share it with you! Here it is:

The funny thing about the comic is that before moving here, I printed off a "Aussie Slang Dictionary" from the world wide web and have used it to figure out different things that people have said to me. ALL of the words in this cartoon were in my Aussie Slang Dictionary!


Last night, after dinner, I asked the girls to smile and say hi to their cousin Jordy in Washington so I could take a picture and email it to her. Here are the results:
Addi saying "hi" Jordy!

Destiny saying "hi" Jordy!
The story doesn't end there, folks. After saying "hi" to Jordy, they proceeded to say "hi" to each family member or friend of the family for the next 10 minutes! They wanted a picture for each family member to see of them waving and smiling.
Even if you don't think they are capable of missing you....they are...and...they DO! In fact, WE ALL MISS YOU! Our mail box has been lonely for quite some time (which makes me miss you even more). I would LOVE to hear from all of you!
Our address is: Matt and Jill Sanchez : PSC 277 BOX 183 : APO, AP 96549
Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment