Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Estrogen and Chocolate

Hi Friends!

How is life going for you? I am missing the States lately. Tell me something interesting that is happening over there!!!

I have been really delayed on some of these pictures but I wanted to share them with you.

I made stuffed bell peppers for dinner...Mexi style. They were SO good! Matt was amazed that I "made up" the recipe :)
I made my Grandma's bundt cake! My first bundt ever and it tasted SO good!

The other day the girls and I met up with the play group at Lake Burley Griffin. The girls stopped for a picture as we shared some Candy at The Deck Cafe.


Destiny with her pretty hat.
Addi on a toy at the park. She was so happy to get out and play. Later that day, we found a park that is entirely made out of rocks (except the slide and rails). It is really neat and the girls loved it!
We don't have peeps in Australia! That's right...no peeps! However, for Easter the bakeries make marshmallow bunnies. I got some for the girls :)
Last night, I hosted a Mom's Night In at my house. We had a dessert pot luck. Matt came home with the girls in the middle of the party and he told me, "there was way too much Chocolate and Estrogen out there". Haha! We had a great night! I was so excited to try a new recipe. Cake Truffles. One of my favorite bakeries in the states makes cake truffles and I buy them for 3 dollars each. I made about 50 of them for under 10 dollars :) They were delish! Some of the other eats were: cheesecake, brownies, ice cream, and a bunch of baked goodies from a bakery! It was fantastic! It's these kind of nights the EVERY mom needs in her life!
I'm off to the library today!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment