Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Daddy Day Care

Hello Folks!

Today is the day that I head out on my grand adventure...minus my husband and children and dog to Sydney, Australia! (Sometimes I still can't believe I am in Australia....that is SO awesome!)

7 ladies, 1 vehicle. I envision tons of laughter and womanly wonderfulness! I am so excited!

While I'm gone...this is what's gonna go on at my house:

When Destiny was quite young, she enjoyed watching this movie. All the children and colors really attracted her to it. The storyline is so funny! I hope you enjoy the clip of it that I have included.





Ever since I first met Matt, I have always said that he would be a great daddy some day. And he IS! I feel so blessed to have found a man that is willing to take time off of work to watch the girls so I can go to a conference! How wonderful!


Matt and baby Destiny (SanDiego, Cali.)
Matt and baby Addi (Ocean Shores, WA)


This is where I will be:
At Hillsong convention center in Sydney! woot!

I'll be missing in action for a few days...I highly doubt that there will be any guest posts on the blog by Mr. Mom. haha!
Enjoy today and the weekend! {I know I will!!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment