Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy Dayz

Hi Friends! This week has been such a busy week. Don't get me wrong, I would rather be busy than have nothing to do. However, some weeks are just extra busy. Those types of weeks I call...CRAZY! Yesterday, I accomplished a few things that I want to share with you: (1) Attended a Military Spouses Brunch to promote the Play group that I started for the U.S. Embassy here. (2) While I attended the brunch, I opened my house to all the women to be a drop off point for child care for the brunch (my house became a day care) (3) I got to try a new fantastic place for dinner! I am excited about this one, folks! It's a blue-collar restaurant, located in a hotel. You walk in the door and up to a meat case. Pick out your meat and grill it yourself on a community grill located in the center of the room. So cool! (4) Said our good-byes to one of the families that is leaving here. I find that we consider all U.S. Embassy members as family. The Embassy community here is pretty tight knit and I really enjoy getting to know my "temporary family" in Oz. It's really sad to see parts of that family leaving. A couple of days ago we found some time to play at the park. Here are a couple of cute pictures from our adventure. Before we left, Destiny put a blanket on Dusty dog. so sweet.
Addi said her first 3 word sentence..."push me please". Addi also says "thank you" not only to me, but also to her babysitters yesterday! I love it!

Destiny's favorite hobby: getting dizzy! She's already crazy enough...add dizziness onto it and you have a super crazy child!


We are off to paint and play in the park today! Then hopefully a quiet evening at home!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment