Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Babychino Date

Hey Friends! How have you been? I've been a little MIA this week, life has really gotten busy with all of our fun activities! On top of being busy, it's been rainy and blah outside this week. So today is the day that I am catching up on blogging :)

Last week, the girls and I went on a special date to the coffee club. The girls ordered babychinos and I let them each pick something out of the pastry cabinet. Addi went for a chocolate eclair (and ate the chocolate off the top) and Destiny ordered caramel slice and ate about a quarter of it. So, I bet you can guess who ate two yummy pastries that morning. BINGO! It was me...I'm eating for two...remember?!
It was such a special date and the girls loved getting out and about. After coffee, we met up with some friends at library story time.
Next on the agenda was DANCE! Addi decided to join in the dance group again. She stayed active in the class for about 40 minutes. She did EVERYTHING! Too bad she is too young for this class.
Destiny has been working on her splits. Her teacher even complimented her the other day! Go Destiny!
We really love all of our activities and I am slowly sorting out how to juggle everything because I know as the kids get older we are only going to get busier.
**
To end this blog, I want to share with you three reasons why I love my husband :)
1. He does the dishes every night. I hate doing the dishes so I am so happy that he does them after our evening meal!
2. He made me laugh the biggest belly laugh last night. We were looking up baby boy names when he decided he liked the name Feo. Side note: we were looking up Spanish baby boy names to "match" Sanchez. So, once he decided he liked Feo, I looked up the meaning...OH BOY...BIG LAUGH! Needless to say, we will not be naming baby boy "Feo". (P.S. Big belly laughs make baby wiggle!)
3. He brought me beautiful flowers yesterday with a special note because he took my car keys to work with him so I had to bike Destiny to school in the rain.
8 years with this guy haven't been so bad ;)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment