Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Love Birds :)

Hey Friends! It was difficult to think of an appropriate title for this post, mostly because it is a hodge podge of recent pictures. Most of the pictures involve Valentine's Day and birds that we saw while we were picnicking after Destiny's second day of school at a nearby park. I guess, "Love Birds" is as appropriate as it gets :)
Here's a beauty! I had never seen one with this coloring before. Most the time they are red, bright green, blue, etc. These ones just kind of blended in with the grass.

The cockatoo munching on a snack! Although most of you know that I am not a big fan of birds, I have come to appreciate the birds and their beautiful colors here!
On Valentine's day, we had a special knock on the door! The flower delivery man came to my house!
Beautiful roses and Lilies! They are making my kitchen smell wonderful as we speak, and the lilies have opened so beautifully!
We have gotten through another week of school and I am really getting my timing down. I guess the most difficult thing for me is all the "meal planning" that goes into it. I have also had to rearrange Addi's nap time a bit to work with the schedule. All is going well and Destiny truly is enjoying school. She has learned 2 new songs and taught them to me and Addi! Yesterday she came home with pink cheeks so that tells me that she played outside a bit too! (she just needs to remember that sun screen!)
It's swimming lessons today and we are looking forward to it!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment