Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Spot of Tea

Hey Friends! It's raining, it's pouring...this is getting BORING! I'm so ready to be back outside and for the sun to come out again.
Here is a pic of me, celebrating 18 weeks of pregnancy. My belly is getting bigger! It was hard to find a dress to wear (too big for my regular dresses...too small for maternity! ugh!) I am still feeling really well and enjoying being pregnant. Still running (although it's tougher to be motivated when it is raining outside). Enjoying every kick from baby!
A few of my friends here came along with me to a beautiful High Tea at an art centre in another suburb in Canberra. It was a delightful place and we enjoyed some "lady" time.
It was fun to get out and about with some friends and explore a new-to-me area. We were in an older part of Canberra that truly has older style architecture and the charm of the era in which it was built.
Here is the Benedict House; where we celebrated High Tea. Simply lovely.
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment