Sunday, February 19, 2012

Music to my Ears {at science time}

Hey Friends! There is nothing that I love more than hearing the clanging and banging of multiple instruments played by multiple kids all at the same time, in one room, with no way to escape! {haha!} Last week, we attended Science Time at Questacon, the science center here. The lesson was ALL about music and it was very fun! The girls had a blast learning about sound and instruments.
They especially enjoyed playing different kinds of instruments!

I always feel so blessed to live in such a wonderful place that has great learning programs for children!
Speaking of learning, today is a school day so I better get going to ensure that Destiny makes it to school on time :)
Enjoy today!
**If you missed my last post, it's a good one. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment