Saturday, February 4, 2012

The odd couple

Hey Friends! I had some silly pics of Matt and me; it's rare to have us in the same photo so I had to share this one. Here we are together prepping for a bbq that we were hosting at our house.
Here is me at 16 weeks (that's 4 months, folks!) So far, so good! I'm getting a bit of a belly and just pre-washed all of my maternity clothing so I can start wearing them! Next on the washing list: the baby blankets. Turns out everything stinks from the boat ride/plane ride/storage on it's way over to Australia. We didn't wash the baby or mommy stuff because we weren't pregnant at the time and the laundry pile was so daunting the way it was! So now is the time to get everything smelling baby fresh!
Matt had a fun guys day on Sunday. He went paint balling with a group of guys. They had a "crazy hat" theme so Matt wore a wig :)
________________________
**other tidbits from this week:
1.We met Destiny's teacher yesterday. We particularly liked the assistant teacher who is from Scotland and has a beautiful accent. Destiny is excited and she wore her uniform all day (despite being at the school for no long than an hour!)
2.My car is fixed (it was broke down all weekend) Matt was able to fix it himself 45 minutes prior to the mechanic arriving! He's my hero!
3. One of my mom's close friends died from cancer yesterday. If you think of it, say a prayer for her family and for my mom. It was expected, yet still very sad.
4. It's date night here! Destiny goes with Matt and Addi goes with me! I smell ice cream in my near future!
5. Today we start swim lessons for this term. I am looking forward to getting back into the pool. (I may even have to check out some of the prenatal exercise classes at the pool too!)
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment