Saturday, February 11, 2012

Will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day, Friends! {It's v-day in Oz today!} Last week, the girls got together with the friends and decorated heart shaped cookies! They had a BLAST!
Destiny was creative with pink frosting and lots of sprinkles!
Addi loved using the knife to spread the frosting on!
But, eating the cookie was her favorite part!
After cooking decorating, the kiddos played with bubbles and a water table while the mommas had a good chat. {I love play group}
Today, we started the day off right with Heart shaped pancakes. I have heart shaped melon and heart shaped cheese packed in Destiny's lunch box and lunch will be a picnic at the park of heart shaped sandwiches! Sounds fun to me!
I hope you enjoy our Valentine's day and if you are in the US; lucky for you, you have one more day to prepare something for that special someone in your life!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment