Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Dance Overload

 Hey Friends!  This is what happens when you bring two cameras along to a dance performance!  Oodles and oodles of dancey pictures that I just have to post on here.  It was a HUGE event in my daughter's life so I guess it warrants 3 seperate blogs :)  Getting ready was super fun!  Hair spray and red finger nail polish. 
 Ready for the show!
 We snapped a quick pic of me at 37 weeks.  Wow!  Time flies!  A quick baby update:  Things are going well.  Baby looked great on my last ultrasound and I am so looking forward to meeting him.  If only we were close on picking a name for him!?!  Any suggestions?  I am still feeling pretty good, however, I have really slowed down.  You know that you have "slowed down" when you are passed by a runner while you are biking!  To my defence, I had both the girls in tow in the bike trailer.  I was still pretty embarrassed to be passed by a runner!  I feel like my belly is the biggest it has ever been, but then I measured it and it still has a few inches to grow if I want to be as big as I was when I was expecting Destiny!  {I hope I don't grow that much!} 
 Matt and the girls walking into the Play House at Canberra Theatre.
 On the front steps and ready to go!
 Me and my chickie babe!
 Destiny took a picture of her proud parents in the lobby before the performance started.
 Sisters, ready for the show.
 Time to go back stage!
 Lined up with her teacher and classmates.
After the performance, we celebrated at Hog's Breath Cafe.  Curly fries and chicken nuggets were on the menu for the girlies! 

That's all for dance pics!  I hope you enjoyed them!  Tomorrow, Destiny has her last dance class of the term and she is really looking forward to seeing her dance friends on her birthday!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment