Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Paint My Toes...I Can Barely See Them!

 Hey Friends!  35 weeks and I can no longer paint my toe nails.  It's a sad day; but luckily for me, I have a handsome hunk of a man who paints them for me when times are tough!  What a guy!
 Here my big baby boy belly is!  35 weeks!  Things are going pretty well.  I still feel great and baby is doing pretty good!  I saw the doc yesterday and he said that baby has gone from head down to transverse (AGAIN!) so our baby boy needs some mega prayers!  He's really been "all over the place" and now it's time that he needs to settle into a head-down position.  I've officially hung up my running shoes and traded them in for walking, spin biking and (hopefully) swimming shoes! {I don't really wear shoes when I swim! ha!}  I could use a bit of a break from running; and why not in the last month in pregnancy!  I am looking forward to starting back up though after baby arrives! 
The girls are both getting really excited and the count down is on for my mom's arrival.  Nearly 20 days and she will be here!  Our bags are packed and we are set to head to the hospital when the moment arises. 

Today has been very busy so it's time for me to have a bit of quiet time myself!  We started the day off in the city at the dentist and then headed straight to Teddy Bear day at Library Story Time and soon we are off to dance class!  I hope your day is as fun as mine!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment