Saturday, June 23, 2012

Just Me and My AddiSue

Hey Friends!  How is your weekend going?  Ours has been busy, yet productive!  This last week I have really embraced my special time with Addi.  Since Destiny started school, Addi and I have had 2 days per week to spend "together time" with each other.  We love going to play group and on our shopping adventures! 

Addi is such a great girl and I feel so blessed to have had this little amount of time to really spend time with just her.  In the picture above, she has dressed herself.  Her sense of fashion is ridiculous, nothing ever matches.  I am excited to see if that carries over to when she grows up! 
Her absolute favorite errand to run on our special days is Costco!  She loves trying out all the taste testers and then finishing off her meal with a piece of Costco pizza!  The receipt checkers have gotten to know her now too and they draw her a special picture on the back of our receipts every time we go there! 

When baby comes, Addi and my special days will probably change a bit.  I will always cherish the moments that we shared when it was just me and Addi! 

Enjoy today!


No comments:

Post a Comment