Friday, June 22, 2012

Something New

Hey Friends!  I'm 36 weeks {actually a bit closer to 37 now}.  I tried something new this pregnancy and I'm so happy I did!   A Henna Tatoo!!!  It is beautiful and I really really love it!  My friend, Carly is a true artist!  I am so blessed to have a beautiful design on my belly to welcome my baby boy.
Here it is!  A bitty birdy, hearts, and the word "baby" are my favorite parts! I loved all the fancy glitter too!
Destiny got a flower on her hand and fairy dust in her hair :)
Here are some more pics of my big baby belly!  So far things are still going well!  Baby is head down and seems to be staying that way!  My bags are packed and ready to go and my mom arrives in a couple of weeks.  In the meantime, we have TONS of celebrating to do this next week.  Destiny and Addi both have their birthdays!
 This is the henna as it was drying.  It's shiny from lemon juice + sugar!
Carly creating the beautiful project!
My belly with the girl's hands!  Addi's hand with the heart and Destiny's hand with the flower.

What a special and fun memory that we will have with this.  I am so blessed to have a beautiful piece of art on my big belly!  Thanks, Carly for taking time to create something so special!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment