Wednesday, June 6, 2012

More than a bun in the oven!

 Hey Friends!  34 weeks has rolled right around.  I am feeling bigger than EVER!  haha!  We had a doctor appointment yesterday and baby is finally HEAD DOWN!  I am so thrilled that I celebrated with a fancy dessert at one of my fave bakeries :)  Doc confirmed that we will have a little boy in our arms in about a month!  He looked handsome as ever in the ultrasound.  As for me, I'm feeling pretty good aside from a minor cold.  I'm still active and I'm really looking forward to some maternity photos that will be taken this weekend!
My little girlies! 
 Destiny showing off her straight hair again!  So cute!
 A craving that I gave into.  Matt did a late night run to the cafe for some "pie".  He came home with these two yummy apple desserts.
 Cutie Addi, balancing on the curb.  I think if the tongue was in her mouth it would throw off her balance! ;)
 Last week, I spent an entire evening creating meals to freeze ahead for after baby arrives.  Our freezer is stacked with yummy food like baked ziti, Moroccan stew, chicken noodle soup, chicken tacos, meatloaf and yummy chocolate truffles!  Who knew truffles were SO easy and delicious!
It's time to get some stuff done around here! 

Enjoy today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jill!
    It's been a few months since I've stopped by your blog....and I cannot believe you are already 34 weeks!!! (I'm sure it doesn't feel that way to you. :) Congratulations! Love your blogging - so consistent and detailed. You are going to look back and LOVE that you did so well to document your lives! I bet your kids will especially appreciate it! Do you get your blog made into a book for a keepsake??

    ReplyDelete