Thursday, June 7, 2012

Miss D

 Hey Friends!  June is Destiny's birthday month so it's pretty appropriate to have a blog all about my little sweetie!  Destiny turns 5 this month and I find myself thinking about how the time has passed so quickly.  Destiny is still loving school.  She really enjoys her friends, teachers, and the activities they do.
 Can you pick out Destiny's caterpillar?  HINT: her name is written VERY big!
 This week has been full of fun events for Dest.  She graduated to the next level is swimming lessons.  She passed her test and is good to move on up!  I couldn't believe how well she was swimming!  She just amazes me.  She even got a certificate and she was so impressed that they knew she liked flowers and stars (there were flower and star stickers on it!).
 Dance class is still going very well; they are preparing for their winter concert in 2 weeks time. 
Destiny loved the concert flyer, but wouldn't let me get a picture of her face with it!  She is so excited to dance on stage again!  If you are in Canberra area and would like to see my little pumpkin dance, contact me and I'll give you the info. 

The girls and I are off to the dinosaur museum today!  I hope it's good!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment