Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I miss my sis!

Hey Friends!

How is your week going? Can you believe it's November already? Today actually marks my one year anniversary of living in Australia! I think it's time for me to revisit my "goals" that I set prior to moving here. I know I have completed many of them, but one in particular I have fallen even further behind on. It will be fun to look back on the goals and create some new ones!

Today we are venturing back in time again to finish up the pictures of my sister's trip to Sydney with us. Destiny and Auntie Bekki on the ferry boat in Sydney Harbor.

The Sydney Opera House (come visit us and I'll take you there too!)

Auntie Bekki and Addi...hands on hips! Such attitude!

A yummy lunch at the Opera House Cafe!


Then on to bigger and better things....GELATO! yum!

We went for a trip to the one of the highest points in Sydney! It's called the "Eye". (Think Space Needle in Seattle or Stratosphere in Las Vegas). They even show a 3D movie prior to your elevator ride up!

Blue skies! The view was quite impressive!


The highest letter box in Australia!

Part of the Harbor.

At our hotel, we enjoyed fish two night in a row! It was so delicious!


Barramundi! Yum!

Here is my remake at home. I made this about a week after our trip to Sydney! It was SO good!

There were 10 birds in this tree when I took the picture. Can you find some of them?


Matt and I took a sunset walk by our hotel.



One of the light houses near our hotel.

A quick trip to Bondi Beach.

Beautiful!



After this, we said our goodbyes to my sis! I really miss her! It was so fun having some one around to show Australia to! What a blast!


You should come visit too! The spare bed is empty! There are chocolates on the pillow...waiting for YOU!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment