Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Partying like a Marine!

Hello Friends and Family!

What a fun and busy, busy weekend! I can't believe it's already Wednesday! How is your week going? Ready to get your turkey on for Thanksgiving? I know I am! It's hard to believe that we'll be celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow! Yikes! I have so much to do before the crew gets here to help us celebrate!

Our weekend kicked off with the Marine Corps Ball here in Canberra. Matt dressed all fancy in his new Chief uniform!
I was so lucky to wear a beautiful formal gown. I love dressing up!

Here is the car we hired in the back ground! It was extra special to hire a car. We have not done this since before we had children :)

My handsome sailor.

Me!

This is Matt's office crew. Three guys from the office and their wives! (There are also 4 children and 2 dogs that belong with the office crew ;)

The table was dressed beautifully with Australian, American, and Marine flags.

This year, we had many friends attend the event. It was fun to see familiar faces. Here are some of my gal pals all dressed up!


What a fun night! I'll be back tomorrow with some pictures from our quick weekend trip to Sydney!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment