Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Apple Blossom Festival

 Hey Friends!  You ask, "Was it worth the 2.5 hour drive to see the apple blossom festival in Batlow?" I say, "I think so!"  The drive was stunning and so were the apple orchards.

The festival is held in a small town that reminded both me and Matt of festivals held in our home towns growing up.  We started our adventure with a lovely picnic and the girls were promised some ice cream.
 Who would have though you could get "UNIQUE" Aussie bush flavours.  I can only imagine what they were.  What do you think of when you here Aussie bush?  Me? I think of things like, lizards, dingos, wild mushrooms, gum trees, plenty of dirt and the like.  I don't think I would like any of those things in my frozen yogurt or pancakes!
 A rare picture of me and the little mister.

 There were horses to be ridden and a bouncy house to be jumped in.
 Addi brought along her little panda to enjoy the festival.
 Ollie sitting like a big boy in his stroller.
 One of the things I love about small town festivals: everything is FREE!  Free balloon flowers!
 Free music!
Free car show!  The whole day was a blast!  I'll be back tomorrow with some more pictures of the festival, but for today, I am leaving you with this...
Sometimes all you can do is smile and grab the camera when you child walks out of their room looking like this!  Wowza!  What kind of super powers do you think she has? 
 
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment