Sunday, October 14, 2012

Special day

Hey Friends!  We had a really fun weekend, but now it's back to the daily grind.  School is back on and we are excited to get our routine going again.  Get this.  The girls actually let me do their hair the other day.  I had to sneak a little picture of it.  Typically both of them like the "wind swept/all natural" look, but they let me use some of my "pinspiration" on their hair!  It was fun!
As many of you know, my birthday was yesterday and I was blessed in so many ways by people near and far.  Thank you for making my day so special. 

The kids threw me a birthday party, complete with decorations, wrapped gifts, a card and the birthday song. 
Some of my girlfriends here in Oz invited me out to breakfast at the botanic gardens and gave me the most spectacular gifts.  I am so blessed! 
My wonderful cousin sent a "party in a box" in the mail!  It's all been SO fun!  Thanks for making me feel special on my birthday and a special thanks to my mom for giving birth to me on Oct. 14th 1983 :)  Love you, mom!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment