Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Oh So "Beary" Cute

 Hey Friends!  Here is a smiley Ollie!  I love his smiles and giggles!  Helps me to know that I'm doing something right!  His favorite things to smile at: his sisters, mommy and daddy, and the lanterns that we have hanging from our ceiling (left over party decorations from the girls' birthday party).  All of those things make him SO happy!
 My lucky little boy received a "beary" cute outfit from my friend and mentor teacher in Washington.  He is just so cute in it!
 My little bear!  Thanks, Karen for sending this outfit to Ollie! It is so special!
 Destiny dug up an old T-shirt of mine.  I had to explain that Al's Plumbing was my daddy's business.  She was shocked to hear that Pa had a job as a plumber! 
 Snow white and Ollie.
 This poor guy doesn't know what he's in for! 
Kisses for baby!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment