Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sleep, baby, sleep

I have got to tell you something!  I love Day Light Savings!  The last two days the kids have slept WAY past their "normal" wake up time!  It's the best!  Don't you just love a sleeping baby?  I sure do!  Of course, I love it when they wake up too, but there is just something about getting my workout in before I have any mommy requests coming my way. 
I rarely get to snap a shot of the girls sleeping, but the other night, someone left the light on in their room and they both fell asleep.  I went in to check on them and there they were, passed out with their light on!
I think they look like little angels when they are asleep.  It's just so sweet!

Today, we are ready for some fun cloudy day shenanigans!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment