Monday, October 22, 2012

Birthday Party 3 of 3

Hey Friends!  Who would have thought that this simple box could turn into a PARTY!  Thanks to my lovely cousin/bestie/bff Lili; I celebrated my birthday -- box style :)
First thing in the box: Cherry Chip Cupcakes and paper cups to put them in.
I hired the BEST cupcake makers in the world to help me make them.
They even taught me that you must lick the batter off of the wisk, scoop, AND rubber scraper. ;)
Next: Balloons and Streamers!  We decorated the house SO beautifully!


There were even a couple of super fun surprises in there!
After the cupcakes cooled, we decorated them with frosting, sprinkles and cool paper decorations.

Did I mention, I had a "birthday girl" sash? 
What an awesome birthday!
Thanks for the super fun memories, Lili!  This birthday wasn't what I expected or planned but so many people put in the effort to make it a really special one for me.  Thanks!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment