Sunday, October 21, 2012

Birthday Party 2 of 3

Hey Friends!  My little buddy gave me the above "card"...it's my favorite card from this birthday!  I just love it!  It's on display in my kitchen right now :)  Birthday Party 2 of 3 was spent with my lovely lady friends and some of their children at the National Botanic Gardens here is Canberra.  We had a lovely little breakfast together.
Chocolates from Max Brenner.
Pumpkin cupcakes that were to die for!
Me and my crew :)
Ollie and his bestie Ezra.
Our loooooooong table.
The birds decided to join in on the fest too.
Beautiful flowers and...
a really lovely scarf knit by my friend!  I never expected gifts.  I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends here in Australia.  What a wonderful way to celebrate my birthday!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment