Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mommy Salon

Good morning, from sideways Ollie!  I love that the blog decides to post pictures side ways/upside down and the like!  I'm not a super genius editor, so I just leave them the way they are!  Not to mention I have better things to do with my time; like 3 small children to look after.  If you turn your head, it will be the correct way. :)
Day one of daddy gone: We were chefs!
Mickey Mouse pancakes?  I think so!
Ollie chilled in his chair while the girls and I played "mommy salon"!
They picked out their nail polish and were all ready for their pedi.
Manis too!
A little make up and hair done and they were just beautiful!
I even did the most daring thing ever!  I let them paint my nails!
All our pretty hands together! 

This staycation is going to be a great one!  Mommy salon was a HIT!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment