Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Forecast : showers

Bridal showers that is! Along with my mother and a few of her friends, I am hosting a Bridal shower for my sister Bekki today! She will be marrying Brady on August 21st. The house has been buzzing with "wedding" ever since I arrived in North Dakota. After 5 years of married bliss I have nearly forgotten how excited and wonderful it is to plan a wedding. I am having so much fun helping with whatever I can. I am excited to be the matron of honor and can't wait to see all the fun gifts that Bekki gets showered with today!

I found a few more pics of the girls b-day party and thought I would share them with you today!
The girlies pre-party in their tutus!

cupcake time
forget the fork!!!
A pretty bracelet that Destiny got as a gift from Vicki!
A special elephant gift for Addi from Auntie Lili.
both smiling...in one picture! AMAZING!!! now if only the deer wasn't a part of the pic! oh well! such is life!

Well, I hope you enjoyed the pics. I best be off to prep for the shower. More pictures to come on that!!!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment