Monday, July 26, 2010

Adventures with Destiny!!!

Destiny has been a busy little lady lately! There is so much going on around here for kids her age. Between library, play group, vbs, the pool, manis and pedis, and time spent with friends and family Destiny is constantly on the go!

I was eating dove chocolates the other day, the kind with the quotes in them, and came across a quote that I think sums up Miss Destiny.

"Dance to music, even if it is only in your head."

I just smile when I read the quote! Destiny is my little fire cracker! She is constantly on the go and ready for action! She dances, even if the music is only in her head, she sings about ANYTHING!

Her cute phrases lately are, "I'm lady bug girl." "I have SUPER powers." "I can do ANYTHING!" I love it and she is so cute when she says them. She even attended one Vacation Bible School class wearing her lady bug girl costume! What a hoot!

So here is a picture for a few weeks ago of the girlies wearing out fits from our friends in Washington. Aren't they the cutest?!?!

Here is Destiny (front and far right) at her Vacation Bible school program. She didn't hang out on stage for long!
Here is Destiny and her friend Kaya!
Grandma took us all to see a play! Destiny really enjoyed all the dancing and singing!
Addi liked it too, though she would rather walk all over the theater at this point!
This week, I have been helping out in the craft room at Vacation Bible School. It has been so much fun getting to know some other ladies and kids in Williston.
Here is Destiny on the first night! Oh What fun! (She is supposed to be sleeping right now, but I just heard her yell, "BLASTOFF"! haha!)
Matt is in town now so we are busy, busy. I will be missing from the blog world for about a week as we are preparing to leave on a family vacation. First stop: Medora,ND then onto Spearfish, SD, Denver, CO, Wheatland, WY and back up! It should be a great time!
Have a great week and we'll see you next week with some pics from our vacation!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment