Monday, July 19, 2010

What could possibly be better than...

time spent with family, 2 bands, a jam session, 320 lb. pig roast, my favorite macaroni salad, dancing, hula hoops, perfect weather, and a special game? ...NOTHING!

We had a great day spent in Towner, ND. Just for the people who have no idea where that is or why we went there. Towner is near the geographical center of North America (Rugby, ND). My dad grew up on a farm close by there. My Aunt Lila and Uncle Fudd throw a HUGE party there every year and they call it : Fuddstock or Fuddfest or Lilapalooza or too many other names to write! So, here is how I spent my Sunday!

Deja Vu is a band that both my Uncle Fudd and Cousin Rex are in. They were great!

Here is the family walking to the festivities! Destiny was wearing her tutu from Auntie Lili for the festivities!
Destiny held Pa's hand.
A rare picture of me...usually I'm behind the camera.
A special game created for my Auntie Lois.
Destiny's favorite spot during the day...the swings!Some one sportin' a hat made out of mike's hard lemonade boxes.
Destiny and Miss Kaylee playing in my cousin Robin's camper.

Auntie Ora starting off the dancing.
Great music!

Destiny and the girlies she had so much fun playing with Kaylee and Kaydence...and of course her Great Auntie O and cousin Robin!
Pool time!

My cousin MaryAnn sang a song honoring God on the beautiful Sunday.
The 320 lb. pig...
Addi loved the watermelon!
Bekki and Addi dancing!

We had a great time in Towner! It was so much fun getting together with friends and family. It makes me look forward to Bekki's wedding even more! I can't wait to see everyone for that event too!

Well, I'm off to bed. Busy day tomorrow too!

Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment