Friday, July 23, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake in Paradise

Bekki's Bridal shower was a BLAST! We started out the day with 2 cute little girls in cute little dresses! Here are my sweeties:

My BFF (literally, we have been friends since we were VERY young) Andrea popped over for a quick visit in the morning. It was so great to be able to spend some time with her as she was in town to celebrate her Grandpa's birthday.
Here is the entrance to PARADISE!!! ...aka...Bekki's Bridal shower!

Here is the venue for the Bridal shower. We held the shower at Cyndy Aafedt's home in Williston, ND. She has such a nice back yard! It is like walking in to a whole new world!
Here is the guest book table.
The flower I made for mom's hair and my grandmother in the back ground.
The favors!
The PERFECT punch!
Strawberry shortcake in PARADISE!
Bekki by the water fall.
The gifts.
My mom's friend, Judy, helped me with all the preparations for the shower and even gave an encouraging speech! ** A special thanks to all the ladies who made cakes to contribute to the shower! You are all WONDERFUL!
Here is a super cute BLUE apron that Bekki received as a gift! Later in the evening she walked the runway in this same apron! I didn't get many pics of the gift opening because I was doing my Matron of Honor duties and writing all the gifts down for Bekki.
Bekki in front of one of the fire features.
The other fire pit.
After many of the guests left, Bekki and I went swimming! The water was so warm and inviting!
Bekki and her friend Toby in the water!
My goal in this post was to make you feel like you were a part of this shower. I hope it worked! We had so much fun and Bekki was showered with so many nice gifts. One thing I said while she was opening her gifts is that I NEED another bridal shower...after 5 years many of my kitchen utensils have disappeared! haha! So if you feel the need to shower the Matron of Honor go for it! Just kidding!
I'll be back again soon with some more pictures of the girlies! Matt hops on Amtrak today and will be reunited with me and the girls tomorrow evening! We are looking forward to seeing him again!
Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment