Saturday, July 10, 2010

this *n* that

Good Morning!

What a beautiful morning it is! It has been so fun getting up and doing INSANITY (my workout program) with my sister! This morning it was so nice and cool, I decided to take a little jog after my workout video was over. I love the sun rise in Williston. It is just so beautiful! Matt called a bit ago and said he will be spending his day relaxing. He is currently living on base in a barracks room. The weather in Washington is hot so I don't blame him for wanting to stay in doors all day!

I decided to take some time and look through the pictures on my "big" camera. I am excited to share with you some from our first days in North Dakota.

Here is a great shot of Grandma and Addison.

For Destiny's 3rd Birthday we wanted to do a theme in her presents. Matt and I got her the whole collection of Lady Bug girl books (by David Soman and Jacky Davis) These books are great! Destiny got her first one from her Grandma Sally and she loved it so much that we decided to buy her the whole set. Grandma Sue and Pa got her a Lady bug girl costume and she LOVES wearing it. In fact, this morning that is the "outfit" she picked out to wear for the day!
The girls have had some fun times out in the froggy pool. It's only fun until the mosquitoes come out!

TODAY: This morning Addi had a mini fashion show in her pretty little dress. Here's one of the many pictures taken. She's kind of a stubborn model.
Here are the girls in their cute outfits they got for their birthdays.

We have gone to the outdoor pool 2 times now and both the girls have a BLAST! Here Destiny is playing with "Kaya", a friend she made a few days ago!
Destiny in her monkey swim suit! We are prepared for the Australian sun with the long sleeved swim suit!

On the agenda today:
lazy times in the morning
cook lunch for bekki
go to Christmas in July at the Lewis and Clark State Park
Shall be a wonderful time!
Tomorrow expect a cute post starring DESTINY and JORDI: FINGER PAINTING!!! I came across our photos from the finger painting party and thought I would share them tomorrow (or later today!)
Enjoy today!
Jill





No comments:

Post a Comment