Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's all about ME!

Hey Everybody!

This post is gonna be ALL about me! I know I usually post things about the family and where we are at and what we are up to, but today I have accomplished something that I am VERY proud of and I want to share it with all of you!

I am so excited to say that a few days ago I got called in to work at Curves again! It was a short, but very fun shift! I love the ladies there! Here are a couple of pics of work!


As many of you know, in recent years I have been on a little weight loss journey. I have now lost a total of 75+ pounds. I started out on this journey a year after Destiny was born. Looking back at the "food" journal I started (and didn't finish) some of my goals seem just silly to me now. One goal that cracks me up is to ONLY eat fast food one time per week. Today, I really have no idea when the last time I ate fast food was. My view of eating and exercising has done a complete flip! I love eating organic, local, home grown/made whenever possible. I also find time to exercise at least once per day if not more.
I have some before and after pics. In one I am wearing some sports gear, I don't usually run around in just a sports bra, but it was post work out. (this is just a warning so it doesn't take any of you off guard). I am excited about the new "muscles" I have! It's fun to be in shape and feel good! So here are a few pics!


Now here are the BEFORE pics:
This is me at my heaviest ( I know it's not fair cuz I'm pregnant with Destiny, but that truly was the heaviest!)
Here I am 3 months along with Addi.
Here's another heavy picture.
So many people tell me that they didn't think I had that much weight to lose, but believe me, I DID! I feel so much better now too!
Today was my last day of insanity workouts. I have been doing them for about 80 days. My workouts have been one of my predictable, reliable things in my ever changing life right now. With moving between 3 different houses and taking a couple of trips in the middle of the 80 days, I remained faithful to the program and saw results. I am so excited to share the trailer for the workout with you. I feel very accomplished and proud.
Tomorrow I'll be back at ya with a regular post about the family!
Here's the trailer:
Enjoy today!



1 comment:

  1. you rock! way to go! you should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete