Thursday, July 15, 2010

We are Family!

Life is busy, busy right now so I don't have much time for the blog. Believe it or not this blog takes a lot of time and energy! haha! I thought I would post some pics of what we have been up to for the past week!

Destiny has been going to vacation bible school and loving every minute of it! Today she has a program as it marks the end of the school.

Also, one of my best friends forever is in town so I have been able to hang out with her. Maybe we'll get a picture of the two of us tonight so I can post it.

My auntie O from Washington is coming to town for lunch today with a couple of her friends!

Life is so fun and busy and amazing right now. I am just trying to live every moment to the fullest and enjoy being surrounded by family and friends.

So, here are the pics!

The girlies took a dip in the pool!
Destiny and Kaya got tattoos at the "Christmas in July" party at Lewis and Clark state park.

Addi got to swing...no tattoo for her!

Addi trying on Auntie Bekki's sunglasses.
That's right...my life just got a whole lot busier! Addi is WALKING! She takes a few steps then falls, but I know where this leads...she'll be running around the house in no time!
Addi playing with Pa...so sweet!

We took a quick trip to Tioga to visit my Grandma! She had the best sweet potatoes I have ever tasted. Yum! Destiny loved "performing", dancing and singing for us!!
Addi met a new friend!
Then we had a visit with Great Auntie Mona. Destiny and Mona put together a puzzle that Mona and I used to put together when I was Destiny's age!
I got to explore the basement a little and I found a juicer! yahoo! A little side note: I LOVE Mona's house. It is one of the most comfortable places in the world to me. I have so many fond memories in the house; I just get warm fuzzies every time I enter.
Addi played with some books while Mona read books to Destiny at the kitchen table.

As you can see, I am so blessed right now with the support and love from my family! My girls are SO lucky to be here and to be able to spend some time getting to know my relatives!
Enjoy today! (I know I will!)














1 comment:

  1. a juicer! woohoo! Addi and the gnome are hilarious! Matt stopped by yesterday...i sent him with a gift for the girls and a gift for you...loves...

    ReplyDelete