Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Camp

Hello All you Lovely People! It's good to see your smiling faces! (actually I can't see them, but I can imagine that they are there!)

For Easter weekend, we had a lovely trip to the Snowy Mountains staying at a camp near Jinabyne.

This is the lake near Jindabyne. If you have the opportunity to travel down to the Snowy Mountains, do it! It's really beautiful country!

Addi at the park in Jindabyne

Destiny walking by a stream that ran near our cabin.

Camp Carinya

Matt and Addi by the stream.

Destiny and Addi and a couple of their friends from the trip! They all watched a movie together! It's so fun to have kids all around the same age to play with.

Beautiful Autumn trees.

Egg painting

Leaf pile jumping

Egg Hunting



Sitting and chatting. We really had a great group of people to hang out with for the weekend!

Destiny wanted a picture of her in the tub...it turned out too cute to not post. She needed a bath so badly after jumping in the leaves.

Addi in the leaves.

Playing a game with play dough.

Addi stands on rocks and says "tall".

Addi and her friend playing in the leaves :)

Addi using a fork at lunch time (usually she eats using her fingers!)

A bon fire in a bin to end our weekend...and toasted marshmallows!


Addi in the leaves :)


On a side note, I tried Vegemite on toast again (this time with the direction from my Aussie friend) and it was fantastic! I will consume Vegemite once in a while now instead of never-ever-again-in-my-life!


I hope your Easter was as wonderful as ours was!


Enjoy today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Addi really getting those concepts!!! :)

    Im sort of cool on Vegemite, but I'll try Dianne's suggestion... I like it cause it is salty!!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the saltiness of vegemite too. It is great when used in MODERATION!!! No slathering it on like peanut butter :)

    ReplyDelete