Sunday, April 24, 2011

I'm BAAAAAACK!

Hello! I'm BAAAAAACK!

How was your Easter holiday? Ours was fantastic! You'll be seeing some pictures of our trip to the Snowy Mountains in the next couple of blogs, but today I have something really special for you.

Addi showing off a picture that she colored.

my girlies!


The carrot and water we left out for the Easter Bilby and Easter Bunny to share :)

A special Easter decoration from my Grandma. For many years she was a secretary at an elementary school. She gave me tons of fun decorations when she found out I was studying to be a teacher!

Addi girl.

Destiny at dance class.

tutu cute :)





Here is a special video of Destiny dancing. This was her second class! She has so much fun!



We are going to have a relaxing morning and then I am off to Mom's Night Out! woo-hoo! I can't wait!


Enjoy today!

3 comments:

  1. she is such a big girl! thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are so cute!!! i was inspired and am going to start blogging! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what your blog is called! I would love to take a peek at it :)

    ReplyDelete