Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My kind of errand

Hello Friends! The sun is shining and it looks like it is going to be a beautiful day for Paint n' Play at the park! That's where the girls and I are headed on our adventure of the day! A couple of days ago we ran my kind of errand! We were on the mission to find a cheap umbrella stroller for our upcoming trip to Sydney. As we were looking around at the mall, I noticed a chocolate shop...who wouldn't!!! I knew we didn't have time to pop in an indulge in the chocolate fondue that was tempting me because I had squash (pumpkin for my Aussie friends) soup simmering away at home. However, I knew right then and there that I was destined to have some of this chocolate as my dessert after dinner.
We bought a sampler pack.
Max Brenner, you make lovely chocolate...who needs hair to make chocolate anyways :)
Caramelized Pecan Rolled In Praline Cream and Fine cocoa Powder
Milk Chocolate Cubes Filled with Peanut Butter and Roasted Peanut Bits
Honey Chocolate Cubes Filled with Praline Cream and Walnut Bits


It was so yummy! If you visit me, I will place one of these chocolates on your pillow when I make your bed in the morning :)


Tempting?

Yesterday marked the play group's BIG EASTER EGG HUNT at Commonwealth Park! The kids are ready to hunt!
Addi found her first egg.
She loved searching!
Destiny had a basket full right away. She had to share some with her friends!
The eggs were hidden in a public picnic area. It really was a great venue for the hunt and lovely weather too!
Addi searching for more.
Destiny with her FULL basket!
This is one of 3 possible Easter Egg Hunts the girls will be participating in this year. It was a blast!


I keep on thinking to myself how much I LOVE being at home with my girls and watching them grow. To me there is no great joy! I am so lucky!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment