Tuesday, April 19, 2011

So you think you can Dance?

Guten Tag!

On the radio the other day the host was talking about getting things done. He said, "You have to dot the i's, cross the t's and double dot the o's." It brought me back to my high school days in German class! Umlauts for every vowel :) That is where the Guten Tag comes in!


How is everyone? Enjoying your day? I hope so!


This Monday marked a new chapter in Destiny's life. We turning the page to the Dance Chapter in the book of Destiny.

Ready to rock n' roll!



Practicing her jumps


Marching with a "grumpy" look on her face. (I've seen grumpier!)

Arms up!

This is how they start their routine. They are doing a dance to Beauty and the Beast. For educational purposes, that very night we came home and watched Beauty and the Beast together as a family. Strictly educational. I may or may not have sung every word to every song.

Destiny LOVED dance! She has been asking to go to dance class for months! It was a blast for her! She loved dressing up, shaking her groove thang, and hanging out with other cuties! I enjoyed the dance mommas and poppas! Fun times!




I had to share an odd but delish meal I made. Steamed carrots and silverbeet with a Satay sauce! So yummy! Matt was surprised that he liked it!




We are off to the National Library for story time. Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment