Sunday, May 22, 2011

A bump in the night.

Hey everybody.

Excuse me if I sound sleep deprived. I am. I heard a bump in the night...it sounded more like a cry. This cry was unusual. It was an Addi cry because she was not feeling well. The poor girly slept in our room last night. No worries, though, she is doing fine today! We are laying low and taking it easy today.

After my facebook post about planking...we all tried it out. Destiny's practically a pro. If you are unsure of what planking is, google it!

Per usual, I have to share my farmer's market finds: carrots, chocolate croissants (that were devoured within second after this photo was taken), Japanese pears, kiwi fruit, broccoli, mixed lettuce, mandarins, cherry tomatoes, bagels, fresh pasta (Gorgonzola, leek ravioli), and parsnips. Looks good, eh? At the market, we tried a sticky bikkie...Matt must have had a worried look on his face when he ordered it, because the gal selling it said, "You gotta try something new once in a while, if you keep that worried look on your face I won't sell it to you." ha!


Monday is dance day! Leaps over the pom poms.

Super cute tutus..I just can't help myself!

darling.






Addi joining in.


I made blueberry muffins in anticipation of hosting play group at my house today, since Addi is not feeling well, I will enjoy the muffins all to myself :)


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment