Saturday, May 7, 2011

Walk like a man, Talk like a man.

Hello Friends! (Happy Mother's Day here in Oz!)

Last night was a fun-filled evening that included mystery and suspense as I took on the role of a man in a murder mystery play for the U.S. Military Spouse's Group here in Canberra.

With an Italian themed meal served, I was excited to try making biscotti for the first time.

It turned out a bit hard, but when dunked in a hot drink it melts in your mouth!

I dressed as Dick Dixon, a private investigator.

A couple of my friends from play group! Ready to solve the case with their folders of Top Secret Information.

So what do you think? Do I look good as a man?

The audience and mystery solvers!


It was a really fun night! I am so thankful for the fun groups that I have gotten involved with here in Australia!


I am off to enjoy some Mother's Day activities!


Enjoy today!

1 comment: