Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stikkie Bikkie

Hey hey! Happy Memorial Day in the States! I hope you are all taking a moment to remember and thank the people who have served and are currently serving in our great military! A special thanks to my Grandpas and my husband!

I'm still not feeling great here! I wish i could just get over it! It's been the longest cold that I have had in a years.

To cheer me up, the other night Matt brought home these bad boys for me to try:

Vanilla Slice and Carrot Cake.

I was not able to tag along to the farmer's market this week. My great husband went on his own. I didn't get a picture of all our goodies, but I did take a pic of Destiny eating a stikkie bikkie; one of our new fave things from the market!

I had to get a picture of my personal shopper, Matt, eating his stikkie bikkie too!



They are SO good!




Since I am feeling a bit better today, I think we'll head out to the park or maybe the library so the girls can have an outing this morning!


Enjoy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment