Sunday, May 15, 2011

I love footy!

Hey Hey Everyone!

Sorry I've been missing in action for a bit. I really felt like I had nothing to blog about, but today...today is the day! I feel like I have TONS to say! (or shall I say "tonnes" to say!?!)

This weekend, Matt and I had the opportunity to go on a date to a rudby match! We left the girlies at home with Matt's co-worker's family and off we went!

At the stadium!
It was so cold, by the end of the night (we didn't even stay for the entire match) I had a cup of hot chocolate and a cup of tea! I was still shivering!


I found that rugby is easier to understand than American football. I really enjoyed watching it.


Their inbounds plays are incredible. They do like the cheerleaders in the states and lift one man up to catch the ball. Amazing! Who would have thought!





I told Matt that this game is a beautiful combination of wrestling, cheerleading, ball throwing/kicking and so much more! It was very entertaining! If you visit...I'll take you to a match if one is on!





This weekend was great! I had the opportunity to speak with some of my family that I rarely speak with over the phone. It's so good to hear their voices! A special hi to Jenae, Josiah and Caelic! It was good to hear your voices! See ya this Summer! We'll have icecream for lunch, Caelic!





Enjoy today!





No comments:

Post a Comment